- John H. Coatsworth Latin American History Fellowship: Provides stipendiary support to doctoral students whose research focuses on topics related to Latin American history
- DRCLAS Term-Time Research Travel Grants: Supports undergraduate and graduate students completing final stage thesis, dissertation or thesis-equivalent research, related to Latin America and the Caribbean that requires travel during the academic year (winter break). Research proposals are accepted from all disciplines, but must be directly related to the region.
- DRCLAS Summer Research Travel Grants: Supports undergraduate and graduate or professional students conducting research related to Latin America and the Caribbean. Research proposals are accepted from all disciplines, but must be directly related to the region.
- DRCLAS Conference Travel Grants: Provides up to $300 to graduate students traveling to conferences to present papers on Latin America
- Amalia Lacroze de Fortabat Fellowship: Supports Argentine students who are currently enrolled or who have been admitted for graduate study at Harvard
- Francis and Peggy Cahn Fund: Supports Argentine students studying at the Harvard Graduate School of Arts and Sciences in the Engineering, Applied, Physical and Life Sciences; the Harvard T.H. Chan School of Public Health, the John F. Kennedy School of Government, or the Harvard Graduate School of Education.
- Fondo Colombia/Harvard-Los Andes Fund: Supports graduate students at Harvard University who are citizens of Colombia. Candidates must apply for consideration before entering the US and prior to the start of their Harvard programs.
- DRCLAS January Winternships in Mexico City: Pre-professional experiences conducted primarily in Spanish in Mexico City